Siding Your Home
Your siding has probably been damaged. Call now for a free quote today to replace it with LP Smartside.
Installation Made Simple
- Most homes are finished in just a couple days.
- Exceptional clean up!
- We pull the proper permits from your city and they inspect our work when done.
- Internal quality check performed on all work.
Quality Product Selection
View our product selection online, then tell your rep what you would like to see in a full size sample.
- Our siding is more resistant to impact than fiber cement.
- Can withstand golf ball-sized hail and harsh weather in almost any climate.
- Capable of withstanding wind gusts up to 200 mph
- Our product will stay better than fiber cement during extreme weather events.
- Our product is built to last with a limited warranty of 5/50 years, so you can rest assured knowing that your investment is protected.
LP Smartside Siding Panel Features
- Unrivaled 25-year warranty
- The siding board offers a lifetime guarantee.
- If you’re looking to be more eco-friendly or simply need a home renovation, our product is 100% recyclable and comes with a lifetime limited warranty!
We Got You Covered!
Fully licensed and insured, giving you peace of mind while we are on the job.
- General Liability
- Workers Comp
- A+ Rating with the BBB!
Making Storm Restoration Easy
The Build Process Is Easy!
Please take down any expensive art, frames, china, or other irreplaceable items from your walls the night before we are scheduled to build. Though rare, the vibrations from nail guns and workers could cause an item to fall.
Cover or remove any items in the attic or open ceiling garages as some granules and other small roofing debris can fall between the cracks of your roofs decking.
Keep pets and children indoors, gates to the back yard should be unlocked, please check the gate at the end of the day to ensure it is shut or locked to your preference.
You do not need to be present during the construction as it takes place outside your home, many customers plan to be out for the day, returning at night when our crews are gone and their roof is finished.
View our full homeowner preparation list before we build.