Blue Ox Exteriors is open and helping customers with their construction needs throughout the Denver Metro, Ft Collins and Colorado Springs areas. Construction Companies are considered an Essential Business and we have adopted a few safety measures to ensure we are working properly in these times.
Due to the Current Circumstances, Blue Ox Exteriors has evolved its inspection and work model to adapt a contact free option for clients. You can stay in your home, while we update you on your inspection results by phone and email. The digital world we live in makes it easy to maintain everyones safety and move needed work along.
Your contact free inspection will include:
- Phone call prior to inspection date with expected time of Arrival
- 30 minute arrival call that we will be to your property shortly.
- A quick walk around your property and roof inspection.
- A brief follow up phone call that we are leaving the property.
- Digital Damage report emailed to you.
- If hail damage is found, we can put in a 3 way phone call with you and your insurance company.
- Signature of Digital Agreement, accessible through email.
- Internet or Over the Phone Credit Card Payment options.
- Mask, Gloves, Hand sanitizer provided to all of our team for protection if needed.
We have also informed our team that anyone who is feeling sick or has a cough must stay home until they are feeling 100%. By taking these precautions we can serve our customers safely. We know its important to take care of pending insurance claim filing dates (often 1 year) while eliminating contact to a few simple phone calls and email correspondences. This Contact free option will keep everyone safe, while your project can move forward as needed in these difficult times.